Thursday, May 24, 2012

Basil Chicken in Coconut Curry Sauce

CURRY.

I * am * a * fan!!  I have had indian food once.  So I've only had curry once.  But I love it.  It is so different than any other flavor.  Honestly, change is good with my menu.  Most everything I make seems to have the same type of flavor.  But this curry was so different.  Another hit with my family as well. Yum Yum Yum.  Now I need to experiment more with this flavor.

*This didnt make all that much sauce.  I will double it next time so we can have more leftovers over all the left over rice!



http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2009/09/basil-chicken-in-coconut-curry-sauce.html

1 comment:

  1. This looks really yummy. Thanks for the idea. Curry is a delicious flavor to mix into the weeknight regulars. :)

    ReplyDelete