Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Abs

Having a baby is a miracle and I love pregnancy.  There are some crazy things, however, that happen with your body.  I have lost all of my baby weight but there is a stubborn area that needs some SERIOUS work.  That would be my tummy.  I want a tight flat tummy!!!  I really have no idea what exercises work the best, so I am trying this.  I hate doing it and I dread doing it; so I have to keep my end goal in sight.

My deadline to have a flat tummy:  June 1st. 
Why?  Because boating season will be upon us!! (woot-woot!!)
I am running on the treadmill as well.  Which I also hate doing.  I wish I was one of those people that enjoyed working out. I have already had to make up missed days.  Ughhh, this one is going to be hard for me.
http://www.allyou.com/diet-fitness/at-home-workouts/exercise-00400000048562/page9.html

No comments:

Post a Comment