Friday, January 6, 2012

Be a little better

Here's to 2012
I was browsing the interenet and came across the above...
Right when I saw this I knew it could be my 2012 theme.  I wasn't even looking to have a "theme!" But this completely sums up what I want to accomplish this year. 

I can't save the world this year, I can't stop world hunger, I can't make millions, I can't become the perfect person.  Sure, I can make these my goals but let's be honest.  Not gonna happen. However...this idea is doable.  I can realistically try a little everyday to become a better person.

A few things I really want to work on:
Be a better cook  (my poor husband.  He has put up with my cooking skills for way too long)
Be more clean   (uhhh, my poor husband again)
Be more organized  (maybe I will be able to find things now)
Be more patient!  (they say it's a virtue but dang it's hard)
Be more righteous  (this really is my ultimate goal)
Become more educated (sometimes I miss school?? Crazy as that sounds, I do. I want to learn more)

I am going to use this blog to keep track of the things I do to push me to be a little better.  Every week (at least) I am going to try something new, learn something new, start (*ah-em* and finish) something new, work on something new...
If you have ever heard of pinterest, I have over 300 ideas I want to do and I have only done 10ish.  Lots of ideas from there will show up on this here blog.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment