Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bathroom

My very least favorite, ok- hate is a better word- chore to do is clean the bathroom.  To make it worse, our shower has little rivets/grooves all over the floor that all the gross residue nestles into.  I have kneeled on my knees and scrubbed until my arms hurt, but I cannot get the shower floor all the way clean.  My husband actually found this idea and he went ahead and tried it.  He sprayed the shower walls down, left it for an hour and then rinsed it off.  He did not scrub.  Voila, the walls were sparking clean.  He did not even put any of this on the floor, but as the walls were rinsed off and this went down the drain, it cleaned the floor on its way. Cleaner than I can get by scrubbing my brains out.  I will be using this once a month for a good shower cleaning!


http://lifecraftsandwhatever.blogspot.com/2012/01/dawn-vinegar-soap-scum-killa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment