Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chinese

A few things:

-  We really enjoy chinese food!
-  This was pretty time consuming.  Both my husband and I worked on this together and it still took time.  And made a mess.  We did the beef, egg rolls and rice.
-  The recipe for the beef says that PF Changs will serve the beef without the excess sauce but that you should put the excess sauce over the rice.  Do NOT do that.  The sauce is so salty.  We put it over our rice and I could not finish it due to the saltiness.  You should discard the excess sauce and only serve the beef with what sauce comes on it.  (or put the sauce to the side to dip your eggrolls in)
- The eggrolls were yummy.  This one recipe made 14 rolls.  I dont know what we are going to do with that many!
-  Next time we do chinese, I will stick to my moms Sweet -n- Sour chicken recipe....and make the eggrolls as well.




 http://www.plannerperfectmeals.com/2011/03/amazing-egg-rolls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment